What We Do...
Create opportunities for street involved and homeless people ages 15-29 to engage in the arts in a cross-discipline studio environment or in the community.
• space for self-expression and skill-building through self-directed time in studio or instructional workshops
• art making out in the community
• exhibition and sale of artwork
• connections to mentorship and apprenticeships in the arts industry
• support for education or a career in the arts
• jobs for participating youth facilitating workshops and programs
• space to explore and express opinions and ideas through art making
• a way to regain privacy or to feel some relief from the pressures of street life
• a place to play
• NOT just for youth who are or want to be artists
• a place of welcome!
NEWSLETTERS AND ANNUAL REPORTS:
Are available in the downloads section.