Arts Production Studio
Empower young leaders to be able to choose a pathway towards artistic entrepreneurship, artist educator, youth arts and culture leader or find meaningful employment within the creative industry sectors.
- Developed the art practice of 266 young artists by providing time, space and resources to build their arts practice
- Supported 481 emerging artists to access over 200 opportunities to perform, exhibit, sell and showcase their artistic work
- Equipped 393 youth with workshop and training opportunities for youth leadership, arts entrepreneurship, and project management to support them to lead and work
- Connected a network of professional artists, community and corporate partners to mentor young artists as they professionalize and launch their arts careers
- Created a safer space where artists on the margins can freely express, meet other like minded artists with shared experiences, collaborate and work towards their goals