Next Up! Leaders Lab
Equip a pilot cohort of fifteen racialized arts leaders, specifically Black and Indigenous leaders, to assume positions of managerial and executive leadership in Toronto’s arts sector through specialized skill-building training, formalized mentorship, and strategic networking opportunities.
Between 2020 and 2025 the Shared Platform will contribute to the equipping of:
- Developed the skills of 125 young arts and culture leaders in executive/management leadership and organizational development
- Created and implemented an established leadership and organizational development training curriculum for young leaders
- Developed a network of 30 consultants/experts to mentor project leaders
- Developed a wellness support system of resources for young leaders
- Brokered or supported 180 opportunities for young leaders to partner with resources, networks, institutions and systems