Empower the leadership and development of young people leading initiatives that address systemic barriers and increase access of marginalized communities to equitable opportunities to build sustainable futures in the arts and add to vibrancy and inclusion in communities.
Between 2019 and 2025 the Shared Platform will contribute to the equipping of:
- Supported 45 initiatives led by young people with lived experience on the margins
- Mentored 135 young leaders in artistic, leadership and organizational development
- Created and implemented an established leadership and organizational development training curriculum for young leaders
- Developed a network of 30 consultants/experts to mentor project leaders
- Developed a wellness support system of resources for young leaders
- Brokered or supported 180 opportunities for young leaders to partner with resources, networks, institutions and systems